Type 2 – SE Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
The Type 2 – SE Mercedes-Benz Sprinter has all the features you need for an ambulance ready vehicle. The SE is designed to take full advantage of the Sprinter body shape allowing for a more efficient and ergonomically designed work environment with headroom of 69″.
The Type 2 – SE Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is designed to take full advantage of the Sprinter body shape allowing for a more efficient and ergonomically designed work environment.
The power distribution system has the best of both worlds. We combined individual printed circuit boards on a rail system with standard automotive relay and circuit breaker technology. You get the high reliability of printed circuit boards with the infield serviceability of readily available automotive replacement parts. We designed these circuit boards to meet stringent military specifications. They have reverse polarity protection, come with built in diagnostic LED’s, and auto reset circuit breakers. The individual boards quickly snap in and out for replacement requiring no special tools. One of the most maintenance free systems on the market.
Leader engineered the shape of the duct to maximize even air flow and to provide you with the remarkably fast and efficient exchange of air in the patient compartment. We put the vents on the upper left of the full length of the vehicle near the ceiling in order to provide conditioned air directly to the patient and medics. With five adjustable vents you will be able to put the air where you need it to warm up or cool down immediately.
Overhead Switch Console
Leader redesigned the cab headliner in order to move the switches overhead. This makes it easier for the driver to remain focused on the road without having to look down to locate the appropriate switch. It frees up more space in the dash area for radios, laptops and MDT (mobile data terminals). We also added separate dual LED lights over both driver and passenger with white courtesy and red map light.
- A full complement of Whelen LED warning and scene lights
- LED Whelen aerodynamic light bar
- LED patient compartment dome lighting and Heat/AC are controllable from both patient area and cab
- Cab overhead switch panel helps keep the driver focused on the road
- The cab overhead panel also includes a fully programmable siren with diagnostic LED’s, dual driver and passenger LED courtesy and map lights and additional radio speakers
- All switches have indicators with LED backlighting which is virtually maintenance free
- Action area control center with dual oxygen outlets, built in suction system, 110V & 12V Outlets and dual USB charging port
- High Back Attendant Seat with IMMI Per4Max restraint
- Squad bench has (2) seated positions with IMMI Per4Max restraints
- Built in Glove Holder for (3) boxes on streetside upper rear cabinets
- 64” overhead grab rail
- Oxygen system, Ohio style quick release, (2) outlets in action wall panel
- Aspirator, action wall area, flush mount panel and gauge
- (6) LED dome lighting in patient compartment
- Ducted Heat/AC provides an efficient even flow of air throughout the vehicle with five directional air vents
- Restocking timer activates streetside domes
- Slanted back board compartment offers durability with space saving ergonomic design for additional leg and isle space
- Rear access vertical folding stretcher storage with easy slide feature that minimizes unsafe lifting
- Transverse horizontal storage for oxygen provides a safe storage design with easy and ergonomic loading method
- Leader designed powder coated rear step bumper for extra safe traction and long term durability
- Rear View Camera System
- LED intersection lights at rear sides
- Cab Center Console w/ (2) cup holders and map storage under lid w/ (2) 12 volt USB ports
- Map box with (3) polycarbonate dividers, attaches to rear of center console
- Headlight flasher w/ Lit White rocker switch located in overhead console
- Emergency Start System, includes (1) additional battery
- 100,000 CP Handheld Spotlight, black rubber, halogen, hard wired
- Power inverter and battery charger – Xantrex, Freedom, HW-1000W, w/ auto transfer, (connected to electrical outlets and shoreline)
- Small Bottle Oxygen Holders
- Medical Air, “M’ Size tank only
- Additional shelf for right front equipment storage
- Cargo net at the head end of the squad bench
- Privacy tint on all patient compartment windows
|Sprinter Van 4×2||2500||144||3.0L||220||2||Diesel|
|Sprinter Van 4×4||2500||144||3.0L||220||2||Diesel|
Ask the Leader Ambulance Experts
Have questions about our products or services? We’d love to hear from you.