The SE Transit Medium Roof is designed to maximize medic maneuverability at the same time optimizing storage space.
Slanted Backboard Storage
The Leader backboard storage is designed for quick rear door access. We slanted the storage compartment to provide an ergonomically correct squad bench that is not too high and provides needed foot space.
Leader engineered the shape of the duct to maximize even air flow and to provide you with the fastest most efficient exchange of air in the patient compartment. We put the vents on the upper streetside the full length of the vehicle near the ceiling in order to provide conditioned air directly to the patient and medics. With five adjustable vents you will be able to put the air where you need it to warm up or cool down immediately.
Overhead Switch Console
Leader has designed the cab headliner in order to move the switches and siren overhead. Making it easier for the driver to remain focused on the road without having to look down to locate the appropriate switch. This frees up more space in the dash area for radios, laptops and MDT (mobile data terminals).
- A full complement Whelen SurfaceMax LED warning and scene lights
- LED Whelen aerodynamic light bar
- Overhead cab console includes a fully programmable siren with diagnostic LED’s, LED courtesy and map lights. All switches have LED indicators and LED backlighting which is virtually maintenance free
- Voltage meter, center console mounted, 0 – 18 volts”
- Low voltage warning device, indicator lamp if voltage drops below 11.8 volts
- Center console for radios, with w/ (2) 5 volt USB ports
- LED patient compartment dome lighting and Heat/AC are controllable from both patient area and cab
- 64” overhead grab rail
- Oxygen system, Ohio style quick release, two (2) outlets in action wall panel
- Aspirator, action wall area, flush mount panel and gauge
- (6) LED dome lighting in patient compartment
- Action area control center with built in suction system, 110V & 12V Outlets and dual USB charging port
- High Back Attendant Seat with IMMI Per4Max restraint for added safety and maneuverability
- Squad bench has two (2) IMMI Per4Max restraints for added safety and maneuverability
- Ducted Heat/AC provides an efficient even flow of air throughout the vehicle with (5) directional air vents
- Restocking timer activates streetside domes
- Built in portable O2 bottle storage at the head of the squad bench
- Slanted back board compartment offers durability with space saving ergonomic design
- Rear access horizontal folding stretcher storage with easy slide feature that minimizes unsafe lifting
- Transverse horizontal storage for oxygen and air tanks provides a safe storage design for easy and ergonomic loading
- LED intersection lights rear sides
- Map box with (3) polycarbonate dividers, attaches to rear of center console
- Emergency Start System, includes (1) additional battery
- 100,000 CP Handheld Spotlight, black rubber, halogen, hard wired
- Front Warning Light Pod with (5) warning lights, ILO Lightbar
- Power inverter and battery charger – Xantrex, Freedom, HW-1000W, w/ auto transfer, (connected to electrical outlets and shoreline)
- Small Bottle Oxygen Holders
- Medical Air, “M’ Size tank only
- Additional shelf for right front equipment storage
- Cargo net at the head end of the squad bench
Transit 250 Medium Roof
|Ford Transit MR RWD||250||148||3.5L EcoBoost||250||2||Gas|
|Ford Transit MR AWD||350||148||3.5L EcoBoost||250||2||Gas|
Ask the Leader Ambulance Experts
Have questions about our products or services? We’d love to hear from you.