Leader offers purpose-built ambulance models designed to safely transport patients with symptoms related to High-Risk Infectious Diseases and maximize protection of first responders and medical personnel.
Configuration and Design Features for a HRIC Ambulance:
- Isolation of Cab Crew area from patient compartment
- Multi-stage HEPA filters in HVAC system
- High capacity negative air system in patient compartment to control external environmental exposure
- Anti-microbial LED lighting in patient compartment to protect the interior environment from a variety of pathogens
- Portable or installed EPA approved decontamination systems meeting OSHA and NFPA specifications