HIGH-RISK INFECTION CONTROL AMBULANCE
Leader Ambulance, part of REV Ambulance Group, offers purpose-built ambulance models designed to safely transport patients with symptoms related to High-Risk Infectious Diseases and maximize protection of first responders and medical personnel.
Leader has previously built and delivered High-Risk Infection Control Ambulances to the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services and Norcal Ambulance.
Type II and Type III available to order today!
CONFIGURATION AND DESIGN FEATURES CAN INCLUDE:
- Isolation of Cab Crew area from Patient Compartment
- Multi-Stage HEPA filters in HVAC System
- High Capacity Negative Air System in Patient Compartment to control external environmental exposure
- Anti-Microbial LED lighting in Patient Compartment to protect the interior environment from a variety of pathogens
- Portable or Installed EPA Approved Decontamination Systems meeting OSHA and NFPA Specifications